Benefit of Interacting People Coming From Different Background

 n school, the intellectual levels of all students are different.In a family, the husband, wife, and children have different intellectual levels.In jobs, the intellectual level of ones boss, colleagues and subordinates are different.In society, the intellectual levels of ones neighbour may be quite different from other.

I had friend Radha in school.She was my fried whom I used to appreciate for her humble nature.Once our teacher assigned us project.Radha  told me that you please come over to my house we will do together.I went to Radha’s house.unfortunately Radha’s mother was not well.My self and Radha sat in separate room to discuss our project work.As luck would have it Radha’s father’s friends came to their house.Radha’s brother came and requested Radha to prepare  tea.Myself and Radha prepared tea but Radha’s brother did not do so.It was such a big education for me.In some houses there is division of labour according to gender.I did not have this rule in my house ,so it was a big surprise for me.

We always benefit when we deal with people of different thoughts, opinions and intellectual levels, because we can always learn from others.Visit to Radha’s house made me humble while helping my mother in kitchen.

On the contrary, if one live with people of similar thoughts and opinions, ones life becomes boring and one learn nothing.

We can learn so many things even from little children.Little children never lie.They respect everyone who so ever visit them.They have no double character.Telling story to children is great fun.They ask very relevant thought provoking questions.

If you are really an intellectual, enjoy interacting with people of different thoughts, beliefs and intelligence, learn from each one of them, and enjoy your life fully.

Sukarma Thareja

Alumnus IITK

India

Categories: All Stories, Coming of Age, Contemporary Fiction, Happy Read, Non-Fic

No comments:

featured post

Money vs relationship

  Person A is rich. He has a mansion but nobody to come back to from work. He has the most luxurious cars but nobody to take a romantic trip...

cofigure popular posts