Scientist Dream-Count Down

 

I left main gate of my #alma mater research lab with a heavy heart,

I count back from ten as I walk to my  #IIT-Kanpur main gate,

I thought about my #research lab,

How this holy #temple of research lab,

 Helped me in lovely journey,

Of my #passion for knowledge- science.



How lab blessed me on my head at Nine,

At Eight I smiled at me,

Lucky to be associated with such a #prestigious lab,

At one point in my life.



At seven  magical hands mine,

Shook with an important,

Science #chemical physics algorithms used in lab,

Six times I presented research results,

At #conferences international prestigious.



I refuse to go back home,

And always wished to be in research lab at Five,

At four I told my self how much I "adore my research lab ",

At three I said magical words"I love you",

To my research science lab.



At two I recollected pleasant experiences,

I got in my research science lab,

I looked at all the photographs,

Collection I took in research lab.



At once I closed, my house gate happily,

I went to my bed and closed my eyes,

Slept with important #research findings,

Close to my heart.,I carried in my research Science lab.



Sukarma Thareja

Alumnus IITK 1986

India


https://linksly.co/1a1L

e Mail-sukarma@iitk.ac.in
https://www.poemhunter.com/poem/brick-by-brick-foundation-of-university/#google_vignette
https://droplink.co/SjcUPtt
 

No comments:

featured post

Money vs relationship

  Person A is rich. He has a mansion but nobody to come back to from work. He has the most luxurious cars but nobody to take a romantic trip...

cofigure popular posts