Benefit of living at your own term

 Live at your own term, I have never had any experience about it when I was small. 

I was living in joint family.My mother will ask me to finish one task, but after some minutes my great aunt will ask me to do different task. 

One of the things that I learned very early in life from this exercise was that one can’t please everyone. No matter how hard one may try, there will always be someone who disagrees or unhappy with one, criticizes you, or dislikes you for some reason.

To please my mother and great aunt I used to do several extra work for them. But soon I realized I am wasting a lot of time and energy trying to change their minds or make my mother and great aunt happy, I found it is usually not worth it. 

I realized instead I should focus on being myself and do what makes me happy. I started surrounding myself with people who supported me, respected me, and appreciated me for who I was. But I made a point to be kind and respectful to others, even if they don’t reciprocate me. But don’t let them dictate my choices or my happiness. I am the only one who can live my life, so make sure I lived it on my own terms.I used to help my mother at time I was free mentally. My mother accepted and appreciated my this approach  to life

Sukarma Thareja

Alumnu

India

https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/

Ps I am at simily.co

No comments:

featured post

Money vs relationship

  Person A is rich. He has a mansion but nobody to come back to from work. He has the most luxurious cars but nobody to take a romantic trip...

cofigure popular posts