Recipe to make Good Friends

 The other day I was talking to my students. One student asked me very valid question. Madam how to make good friends. Please tell us recipe to make good friends. 

I said"students I will give you small but effective recipe for same. To start with give importance to everyone who so ever you meet or interact. Irrespective of one you meet is small, big or rich or poor. Gradually you will observe some friends will stand with you in your thick and thin circumstances. Consider them as your good friend. Other friends will not stand with you in odd circumstances. They are friends whose behavior teach you many things in life. 

Moral of story-please give importance to everyone in life. 

Sukarma Thareja

Alumnus IITK

No comments:

featured post

Money vs relationship

  Person A is rich. He has a mansion but nobody to come back to from work. He has the most luxurious cars but nobody to take a romantic trip...

cofigure popular posts