Is Time important in life.

 I am teacher in school. I am very particular about problems, assignment which I give to students after I finish one chapter or important concept which I taught. That give me idea how to go about teaching my next lesson. 

Some of students like Rakesh, Anil and Radha I must say are very prompt in reporting home work assignment. Therefore I discuss the same and clear their doubts and that help me taking next step in teaching. 

There are some students like deepak, chanda they are not serious about same. 

When I ask them reason for not doing homework in time. They simply say"madam I didn't get the time"

I always advise those students that it is not a question of time. You lack in skill of utilisation of time. Please concentrate on utility of time. 

Moral of Story

It is not time that make person successful rather it is good use of one's time that make person successful. 

Sukarma Thareja

Alumunus IIT K

India

No comments:

featured post

Money vs relationship

  Person A is rich. He has a mansion but nobody to come back to from work. He has the most luxurious cars but nobody to take a romantic trip...

cofigure popular posts