Regret-Anxiety-Gratitude -handle them

 I am teaching in school. The other day I was talking to my student Ankita. She said"madam I always feel that getting married at younger age was my fault. I surrendered in front of wishes of my parents. I should have expressed my true feelings to my parents, but somehow I didn't. ".I requested Radha please dont be anxious about her future, as no amount of anxiety can change one's future. Radha please concentrate on present and develop good habit of showing gratitude. This habit can change

her present. Radha followed my request. I am happy she is leading a happy married life. 


Moral of Story

No amount of regret can change past, no amount of anxiety can change one's future. But any amount of gratitude can change present. Please concentrate on gratitude and be a better person

Sukarma Thareja

Alumnus IITK

India

No comments:

featured post

Money vs relationship

  Person A is rich. He has a mansion but nobody to come back to from work. He has the most luxurious cars but nobody to take a romantic trip...

cofigure popular posts