Please forgive----

Other day I was at metro station. I met my old student Girija. Girija has 3 year old daughter kami. I knew her husband had left for US for higher studies.She was living with her parents.

Girija said "madam after almost 4 years my husband came back to India.He #apologized to me for his wrong doings. I have applied for US #visa and will soon join my husband in US. " I was very happy for Girija. 

Girija showed me #regret letter written by her husband. "Girija I regret I messed up big time with you. I was so wrapped up in my own world, chasing my dreams, that I didn't realize I was neglecting your needs. Looking back, it's like I missed countless opportunities to be there for you and our child Kami. Now, I feel like a #stranger to my own #kid, and it #hurts. I wish I could  turn back time and be the father and #husband.I will soon join you in India. I request you and kami to be with me in US. I have applied for your and Kami visa. "

Moral of story -It's ok if one does some mistake. But if one rectifies one's mistake sooner or later other should forgive the mistake. 

Sukarma Thareja

Alumnus IITK

India

No comments:

featured post

Old age Quote Sukarma Thareja

In old age sometimes you have one or other physical or mental problems.When you take help from people around to handle the same please do...

cofigure popular posts