Please forgive----

Other day I was at metro station. I met my old student Girija. Girija has 3 year old daughter kami. I knew her husband had left for US for higher studies.She was living with her parents.

Girija said "madam after almost 4 years my husband came back to India.He #apologized to me for his wrong doings. I have applied for US #visa and will soon join my husband in US. " I was very happy for Girija. 

Girija showed me #regret letter written by her husband. "Girija I regret I messed up big time with you. I was so wrapped up in my own world, chasing my dreams, that I didn't realize I was neglecting your needs. Looking back, it's like I missed countless opportunities to be there for you and our child Kami. Now, I feel like a #stranger to my own #kid, and it #hurts. I wish I could  turn back time and be the father and #husband.I will soon join you in India. I request you and kami to be with me in US. I have applied for your and Kami visa. "

Moral of story -It's ok if one does some mistake. But if one rectifies one's mistake sooner or later other should forgive the mistake. 

Sukarma Thareja

Alumnus IITK

India

No comments:

featured post

Money vs relationship

  Person A is rich. He has a mansion but nobody to come back to from work. He has the most luxurious cars but nobody to take a romantic trip...

cofigure popular posts