Expensive Gift

 I met group of students at market. I was so happy to see my students. 

I asked"very happy to see you students. 

It seems you have come to #restaurant for lunch. One of student said. "Today is our friend Akash #birthday. He has invited us for party in #evening at home. We have come to buy #gift for him. There is #discussion going on among us. Some of us are of opinion we should buy #expensive gift. Some are of opinion we should buy gift which Akash should be able to #use. Others are of opinion we should #handover cash to Akash so that he could buy gift of his choice. Madam it is very #thought ful to buy gift for a friend. "

I said "very fine students enjoy yourself. ".I  further said "do you know which is most expensive gift one can give to some one. " Students gave many answers. I said"students most expensive gift in life is to #help someone in time of need".One student said why"I said, dear student to help someone one need #large heart. It is #rare to find #persons in world with large heart. "All students said " Oh  yes madam you are #absolutely right"

Moral-If one wants to give most #expensive gift to someone, best is to help one at #time of need. 

Sukarma Thareja

Alumnus IITK

India

No comments:

featured post

Everlasting Memories Quote Sukarma Thareja

  If we evaluate three important happening tears,smiles and memproes in life with respect to time,we find memories are most precious as they...

cofigure popular posts