Little Quanta activity--

 I am teaching in school. I always tell to my students"please do not look for big occassions to find joy in life. One can be happy with small joy in life"Donate to a cause or organization that aligns with your values.

One student said"I perform acts of kindness such as paying for food of street children. "

One girl student Nidhi said"madam some time I listen actively and empathetically to my domestic help who needs support"

I said"This act of Kindness simulate the release of dopamine and oxytocin which are known as feel good hormons leading to increase of joy in life. It also reduces stress. All these small act of kindness give strong connection in relationship also. It also give one sense of purpose and fulfillment in life. It also create supportive environment in one's life. "

Moral of story-please believe in small joy in life and one day you will find a surprise of big joy in life. 

Sukarma Thareja

Alumnus IITK

India


 



No comments:

featured post

Money vs relationship

  Person A is rich. He has a mansion but nobody to come back to from work. He has the most luxurious cars but nobody to take a romantic trip...

cofigure popular posts