Magic Doors of Home

 From childhood on wards I saw when ever my father went of home my mother will not close doors immediately.Sometime father will forget something and will come back after a while. He will pass smile to my mother oh! I forgot something.My mother will pass back smile to my father. 

Once I asked my mother why don’t you close door immediately if someone goes for work from home. My mother told mr”If our dear one going for work at far off place then we should not leave hope, we should wait for him to come back home till last moment of our life.These hopes and confidence remove distance between relationship.”

Moral of story is due to differences of opinion there are disagreements between near snd dear ones, but they are temporary issues of life. One should forgo them and always keep doors of hearts open. So that one could come in at our home without hesitations.

Sukarma Thareja

Alumnus IITK

India

Follow me simily. come


No comments:

featured post

Money vs relationship

  Person A is rich. He has a mansion but nobody to come back to from work. He has the most luxurious cars but nobody to take a romantic trip...

cofigure popular posts