Starting Late in activities of Passion

 I am persistence person and believes  and lives in the glass-half-full analogy  well. Interestingly, I am met with a mixture of kudos and disbelief by my age peers when I reveal my new endeavor of science arts writing to them. 

 Since doing work from home is especially suited for seniors like me,,it only stands to reason that as I do bit of writing every day as blog in blogger.com. No one knows how old I am as I am  online, and the chance of ageist reactions and rejections shrinks exponentially.

 The goofy ideas of science arts characters, colors, and moody sounds that have resided within me since I was a teen are still there, and I am finally unleashing them on the world through my writin one by one. It’s a number game. Social media has become second nature to me.

 I think about it this way: What was once considered boastful is now called “self-marketing.” If you don’t put your intentions out there, no one will notice you or even value the wealth of talent that occupies your innards. I figure I can’t give myself the understanding  of hoping to be “discovered.” I have to make this little dream happen, just as I did when I submitted a science arts writing sample to different science magazine editors. Many time my writing were accepted for publication. That encouraged me to write and till today I am involved in science arts writing. 

Now I write blog on blogger.com and name of my blog is “sukarma musing”.

Sukarma Thareja

Alumnus IITK

India

No comments:

featured post

Boundries for Gratitude expeession

  My friend Ritu  teaches history in my school. It takes her 2hrs to travel from home to school. Therefore she has to start from home  early...

cofigure popular posts