Benefit of company

 When we were studying in school, in our english class we learnt idiom “man

is known by company he keeps”. We used to make sentence of this idiom but
never realised true meaning of it.

In class 6th my mother taught me how to mend my torn clothes. She taught
me sewing stitches on torn clothes. I was so excited that I am empowered
now, as I can stitch my torn clothes. But my mother always used to
emphasize never keep needle with reel of thread without being thread in
it.

 My mother told me that needle as seperate entity is dangerous as it can
pierce any body skin, with a result blood can come from skin and if not
taken care there is chance of developing infection.

Then I extrapolated my mother story of needle by my creativity. I told my
mother “mom see when needle is in good company of thread its nature become
good instead of hurting someone it is being used in connecting two torn
clothes. ” My mom was happy to listen to my interpretation of good
company.

Moral of story is friends as needle nature of hurting someone change in
good company of thread. Hence man is known as company he keeps.

Sukarma Thareja

Alumnus IITK
India

No comments:

featured post

Money vs relationship

  Person A is rich. He has a mansion but nobody to come back to from work. He has the most luxurious cars but nobody to take a romantic trip...

cofigure popular posts