Quote about Science Technology Sukarma Thareja

 The current generation is being dealt with in   innovative science experiment.  It is the first generation raised by  modern technology, and we’re starting to see the  effects of it if used in excess amounts. Let us be responsible citizens/parents and use this weapon of technology for making a positive society.


    Sukarma Thareja


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!











No comments:

featured post

Success Has no Short Cut

When I was in primary school I used to think #grades I got in final examination will decide my entire life. Then I realized   life is so muc...

cofigure popular posts