Having a child

  


I am teaching science  in government  school.Other day I met my female student Radha in metro train.

She said "Madam I am blessesd with son"

I congratuated her for same."

I said "Radha having a child is an experience 

like no other and cannot be understood

 unless you’ve gone through the same."

Radha said "No one can speak on behalf of a parent about the experience of kids "

I said "Yes Radha, unless they are a parent themselves."

Radha said "Madam I think life is more fulfilling with children. It’s a whole other dimension that I did not experience while childless. "

I said "Radha true the love that you have for your child is really on another level. "

Radha said " Yes madam the happiness they bring at each stage of parents lives, from newborn to infant to toddler to preschool so far, it’s been truly wonderful."

I said " Children smiles, laughs, little phrases, conversations, it’s priceless at each stage of life ." 

Radha said"Madam I have so many photos and videos of my son  on my phone that I replay over and over that make me smile. "

She further said "My son is a handful, and he is a burst of energy from the moment he wakes up until he sleeps. He’s always running, talking, laughing, jumping, and he’s exhausting, but he’s such a joy to my life. "

I said "Dear Radha don’t get me wrong, having child is  a lot of work, he’s expensive in sense all toys and clothes of small children are very expensive, "

Radha said "I worry about my son, I get a lot less sleep, I have to think twice about travel plans, "

I said "Dear Radha I as teacher sometimes  feel trying to do well in school  duties while having kids sometimes is very difficult as you have to be very disciplined  and help at home should be equally good Sometimesc help at home is very expensive ".

Radha said " Yes madam childcare/extracurricular activities for kids  is EXPENSIVE.But I’ve never regretted one bit of having same for my son."

I said " Radha children are God gift and grace of every family.One should be thankful for having opportunity to experience this part of life that every one wants to have from heart."

Are you also getting experience  of raising  children.Please do enjoy this valuable  experiences  and thank God for giving you opportunity  to enjoy same.

Sukarma Thareja 


Sukarma Thareja


📚 Books:
Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

English 1: Making Science Easy
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

English 2: Science of Life and Nature
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

✍️ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1


No comments:

featured post

Having a child

    I am teaching science  in government  school.Other day I met my female student Radha in metro train. She said "Madam I am blessesd ...

cofigure popular posts