Struggle of life

I teach science  in government  school.

Other day I went to cofee shop with my female students.

Sita said "Madam  this.  cafe is  in a busy part of a city and madam thec seats where we are sitting giving us view of people walking past - perhaps a table on the pavement outside.

I said students now  please observe.

What you'll see is hundreds, and, if time permits, thousands, of people, busily walking to their destinations.

Gita said"Madam  Rich, poor, old, young, men, women, boys and girls, they all are not where they want to be, All are trying to get to some place that they do want to be. When they get there they’ll soon want to be somewhere else."

You'll see a struggle on most people's faces.

I said " Yes dear students  that's life. We're all trying to get somewhere we're not. It’s a struggle, which may only ends on the day we leave the world.

Sukarma Thareja 

No comments:

featured post

Observing and absorbing

  Open in app Sign up Sign in the art of observing and not absorbing I teach science  in Government school..My student Radha is in habit  of...

cofigure popular posts