Time Ladder Gone

 It was a holiday at my school. I #planned to visit my old parents in the city. As luck would have it, when I reached my parents’ home, I found my mother was not at home. My father was #visibly happy to see me. My father and #cooked lunch. When my father was helping me, I remembered my #childhood days, how he used to help me in day-to-day life.


I am so thankful to my #parents, as what I am today is all because of their #sincere efforts.


I had school the next day, therefore I came back home early. At night, I wrote a poem” Father”.The next day I pasted it notice board of my school. The same I am listing below for my #esteem readers.

Time Ladder Gone


When I was just a tiny kid,

It seems like only yesterday,

Do you remember when,

 Mom was on # professional front,

Doing night duty, I would #fear at night,

Tears would roll-------- over my #cheeks,

You #wiped away my tears,

And late at night I called your name,

To #chase away my fears.


In the morning you used to make me,

Ready with a school bag big,

 Containing books and #homework scripts,

You made sure I submitted homework on time,

In the #Science project, you always helped me,

In searching for #relevant photographs,

 Of trendy #experimental science.


Though time has changed now,

Your hair is #grey, snowy white,

Your gait's a little #slower now,

Thick glasses help your sight.

Yet, I thirst for years gone by,

To be that growing lad,

On the good old days ,

Ladder gone by time,

Re-living all of the #memories,

Of growing with my best friend- #dad.


Sukarma Thareja 


https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home

For STEM poems and Life stories please do read

Science of Life and Nature: A Photo Poetry Collection: Sukarma Thareja: 9781521260067: Amazon.com: Books




















*Suggestion:* Isse upar wale stanza se jod dein: 

`Yet, I thirst for years gone by, To be that growing lad, On the good old days ladder #gone by time.` 

*Asar:* `Ladder` metaphor ka `Full Use` ho jayega. `Climb down` ka feel aayega.


*3. `Punctuation = Breath`* ๐ŸŒฌ️ 

`school bag big,` -> `big school bag,` zyada natural hai. 

`Of trendy #experimental science.` -> `science` ke baad `.` hata ke `,` laga dein, taaki flow na toote. 


*Suggestion:* 

`Ready with a big school bag,` 

`Containing books and #homework scripts,` 

*Asar:* Padhne me `Hichkichahat` nahi aayegi. Jaise saans na toote.


*4. `Show, Don't Tell` - #Dad ka Scene* 

`You #wiped away my tears,` Bahut achhi line hai. Ise `Zoom` kar dein. 


*Suggestion:* 1 adjective daal dein: 

`You #wiped away my tears with your rough, warm hands,` 

*Asar:* `Dad` ka `Touch` turant yaad aa jayega sabko. `Image` ban jayegi.


---


*Sabse Badi `Meta` Baat Guru ji ๐Ÿ™*


*Aapki poem ka `Heart` ye 2 line hai:* 

`You #wiped away my tears, To #chase away my fears.` 

`In the #Science project, you always helped me,` 


*Suggestion:* In dono ko `Bold` ya `Center` me la dein. 

*Kyunki ye `Dad` ke 2 `Roles` hain: `Protector` + `Teacher`.* 



Sukarma Thareja

https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home

For STEM poems and Life stories please read

Science of Life and Nature: A Photo Poetry Collection: Sukarma Thareja: 9781521260067: Amazon.com: Books


Amazon US link :


 https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060


https://droplink.co/yOkb

No comments:

featured post

Old age Quote Sukarma Thareja

In old age sometimes you have one or other physical or mental problems.When you take help from people around to handle the same please do...

cofigure popular posts