Younghood

 My friend Gita was teaching in #private school. Gita got married and went to the US with her husband. In the US, Gita joined a Ph.D #program in #Biotechnology department of the university. Initially, she used to send regular #emails to me describing her university and the quality of #teaching. I was very happy for her. But after one year or so, I suppose she got so busy with her #research assignment that she will hardly get any time to answer my emails.


Suddenly, after a long gap of two #decades, one day I got an email from Gita. She informed me that she is #blessed with a son. I was very happy to hear the good news that she became a mother at the age of 45.


Gita came to India. My family and I were very happy to see Gita, her husband, and her son. Gita looked very graceful and “A Mature” mom.  We had great fun together, and we loved going #swimming. One day, as we were putting on our shoes at the #entrance to the family change room at our local pool, a curious boy of about 5 years asked Gita: “Are you his grandma?” “No,” she explained, “I’m his mom.” The little boy looked confused, and #continued staring. A few minutes later he couldn’t control himself. “Are you sure you are not his grandma?” the boy insisted. “Yes…I’m pretty sure! “said Gita.


 8 8-year-old boy’s face lit up. He thought this was #Hilarious!.  My self Gita, and I came back home. Gita’s son continued to call his mother #grandma for the rest of the day, laughing every time he said it.


I found Gita was very cool and a good mother to her kid. I was so happy to find out that Gita’s #husband also had a young spirit. He would play all sorts of games with his kid. Gita and her husband were #wonderful parents and took care of each and every need of their child. They were good at #micro management and were loved by their kid. Even my children were very friendly with Aunt Gita and her husband.


Moral of the Story-. Some young parents don’t make #great parents. Some #old parents make wonderful parents. So it is not age that matters, but the quality of #parenting that is very important 


Sukarma Thareja

https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home


No comments:

featured post

Old age Quote Sukarma Thareja

In old age sometimes you have one or other physical or mental problems.When you take help from people around to handle the same please do...

cofigure popular posts