Motherhood Journey

 I am a science teacher in a government school. I am also #mother of two adolescent kids. 


I must say motherhood is a pleasant journey in many aspects. But at the same time, sometimes this journey gives mother #emotional jerks. 


  Every #mother enjoys her little toddler's activity, but at the same time, she is #anxious when her toddler will start going to play #school. That mother's anxiety can not be explained in words. 


My daughter was very good at swimming. It was very #proud moments for me (mother) when my daughter used to get medals in #sports activities. But when my daughter used to go for sports activity outside side #district, I used to feel # emotionally drained. The whole time was spent by me(mother) in counting the moments, and waiting when my #daughter will be back home. In other words, #motherhood journey is like preparing a child for future challenges, but always asking oneself (mother), has she done enough? 


I must say motherhood is a pleasant journey in many aspects. But at the same time, sometimes this journey gives mother #emotional jerks. 


# Motherhood journey does give mothers proud and Peaceful moments. But the entire journey of #motherhood has many challenges. Mother feels lost when her #nest gets empty. It is very difficult for #mother to accept that her children have #grown up and will gradually make their #own life path. It takes a lot of time and courage for #mother to come to new terms of a new phase of #motherhood. 


Some mothers in their #motherhood journey take a break from their professional journey to concentrate on their #motherhood journey. 


Moral. - The motherhood journey of any mother is full of #difficult situations. Mothers handle those situations with grace and #compassion. 


Sukarma Thareja 

I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home 
๐Ÿ‘‰ Visit My Blog: 
https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐Ÿ‘‰ Hindi Ebook "Kishor Chetna": 
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐Ÿ‘‰ English Book: 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

English book-Making Science Easy :Photo-Poetry Collection 

https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

Note: If the blog doesn't open in your country, 
please use a VPN or add ?ncr=1 to the blog link. 
Thank you for reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
























No comments:

featured post

Boundries for Gratitude expeession

  My friend Ritu  teaches history in my school. It takes her 2hrs to travel from home to school. Therefore she has to start from home  early...

cofigure popular posts