Three things to keep in Check

 I am a science teacher in a government school. One of my intelligent and mature students, Naresh, runs a coaching center in the city. Naresh is very popular for his quality of work and the degree of empathy he shows his students. 


At the Alumni Association function, I had the fortune of meeting my old student Naresh. He said, "Madam, my physical weight has increased due to less physical activity at my coaching center". I said, " Naresh, I am happy for you that you are running a coaching center honestly. But Naresh's body well-being is a must. Therefore, please take a proper diet and do proper exercise also. "


Naresh said, "Madam, nowadays it is very difficult to handle these teenagers. It is difficult to know what is in one's mind. Therefore some sometimes I am emotionally drained".I said "To keep one's emotional levels ok, it is best you meditate at least for half an hour every day. "


Naresh also said, "Madam, keeping one's finances very clear, one has to be really vigilant. I have a very good chartered accountant. But every day, there are new rules to handle one's finances. I have to devote a lot of time per day to make my finances dynamic, transparent, and straightforward."


I said, " It is true, sir, in this world of high technology, if one makes a small mistake in maintaining the physical weight of one's body, a high emotional quotient and transparency in finances, one is going to be in a lot of trouble, sir. "


Naresh said, "Madam, to make all three listed parameters relating to my business straight, I do yoga and physical exercise to keep my physical weight within boundaries.


2. To make my emotional quotient high, I do meditation every day.


3. To help my finances remain straight, I do a lot of philanthropy wherever, ever, whenever required. I am planning to open a school for underprivileged children in our society.  About the tax deduction also I am also very particular, Madam. 


I said, "Naresh, we teachers are so happy with your activities. School is so proud of you."  ,

God bless you, dear Naresh, for your efforts; you are putting in all positive activities to build the future of our country. May you get brilliant success in your passion."


sukarma.thareja.knp@gmail.com


Sukarma Thareja


Sukarma Thareja 

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home 

๐Ÿ‘‰ Visit My Blog: 

https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ‘‰ Hindi Ebook "Kishor Chetna": 

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‘‰ English Book: 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

Note: If the blog doesn't open in your country, 

please use a VPN or add ?ncr=1 to the blog link. 

Thank you for reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป





No comments:

featured post

Old age Quote Sukarma Thareja

In old age sometimes you have one or other physical or mental problems.When you take help from people around to handle the same please do...

cofigure popular posts