Quantum Force Life.

 

The more I see,


I interact with the world,


And my surroundings,


And my #life,


More I bend toward almighty #God.


I am fortunate,


Being a woman I get the opportunity,


To see,


Life as # homemaker,


Life at work front,


Over and above see my #inner life,


Which is navigated by the inner #Compass soul.


Many days I am happy/sad,


I ask questions #countless,


Myself every day,


I feel #mysterious pains,


I for go causes of same.


I move forward,


In the direction right,


All these activities,

Observation became a puzzle for me.


I have gathered courage,


To tackle the same puzzle,


By accepting changes,


In my life.


I think with an attitude optimistic,


Which acts like a magnet


When I see in sky,


Bright #quantum forces,


Gravity, #electromagnetic and


Nuclear forces together


And their #vectors,


Make me move,


Freely to #tackle my life puzzle.


https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home

Sukarma Thareja 


Making Science Easy through Poetry & Photos ✨

Science is not boring formulas.
Science is stories, pictures, and poetry that touch the heart.

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home

๐Ÿ‘‰ Visit My Blog:
https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ‘‰ Hindi Ebook "Kishor Chetna":
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‘‰ English Book: Making Science Easy - Photo-Poetry Collection
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

Note: If the blog doesn't open in your country,
please use a VPN or add ?ncr=1 to the blog link.

Thank you for reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป











No comments:

featured post

What I do Different from others

  I am teaching science in government  school. I always request my students and say"Please write down five things you are grateful for ...

cofigure popular posts