Your Time will Come

After 10 minutes my number came . I purchased the ticket and when I looked back I saw 35 -40 people behind me. I was surprised and I was wondering about the plight of the last person. 
 This small incident left me thinking for the whole journey. In our life we come across many long lines ,I am not talking about ticket counter lines or lines in the government offices or banks. I am talking about the lines which are invisible and yet way longer than the normal lines. 
In my case the line is of lakhs of students appearing in the JEE exam or NDA exam. But in this line I can overtake others with patience and working hard consistently and even become the first person in the line. 
 Belive me friends, these invisible lines are the important ones , be it in your class, office coaching or promotions . I urge each one of you to have patience, just keep grinding stop thinking about result love the process, love the journey not the destination. 
 Your day will come , Your time will come .

 I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“– 
๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home 
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1 My Books: 
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 ๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 ๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!

No comments:

featured post

Your Time will Come

After 10 minutes my number came . I purchased the ticket and when I looked back I saw 35 -40 people behind me. I was surprised and I was wo...

cofigure popular posts