Conference of Dogs

 I live in place where in my neighbour hood many  persons have pet dogs. It so happen,  all my neighbours  have 9-5 job. I am friendly with almost every dog living in my neighbourhood.

Once all dogs living near by decided to have meeting regarding their problems.

Other day I was about to sleep after preparing  my lecture to be taught in class. All dogs gathered  near me and requested me to come with them at middle square of city.

I agreed to their humble request. My all (dog )friends started explaining  their problems one by one in meeting. 

Tomy said "my friends! my owner sometime   tie me  up on terrors of his house and forget to feed me  #properly, I do realise my owner must be having some problems at their hands thatswhy he behaves in such a way. But it is very sad for me being neglected in family.


Dogs leader Biscuit said "You know madam we dogs are not capable of taking care of ourselves without human's help".


Tuki (Dog)  said "Once I was with owner who abandoned me  on a forgotten #road. In that condition I  felt afraid and #lonely. I thought I wish I could find owner  and ask why I was left  behind."   


Leader biscuit  said"we feel sorry for our friends. Madam we dogs are not #property that one can throw away and #forget."


Chikoo(dog) said" madam we dogs are Gods creature.We also have feelings like you.Therefore we dogs expect good food, clean water, a warm bed, and lots of lolovePlease don't abandon us. Don't kick us. Don't leave us when life gets busy. "

Niki(dog) said"Madam I am roaming here and there, actually I live in kennel. Sometimes I get fearful  sitting in kennel and expect that every sound of footsteps I hear from that moment on will be my  owner, coming to find me."

I said " dear  dogs when ever my student/neighbour brings pet dog  at home, I always advise him please, make a commitment from me while your pet(dog) is  alive never abandon him(dog) otherwise dear student/ neighbour  don't bring pet dog in home  ."


I said " Dear  dogs for me you are not just a dog – you are a living, breathing #creature. If person x choose to take dog home, I expect that he /she will give you(dog) the things dog need to be happy and healthy. "

I further  said "Other important issue that must be taken by owner  of pet dog is medical care of pet. He(dog) should have all vaccination in time under guidence of vetinary doctor. All this need time and big heart on part of owner. So what if dogs do not speak as we humans speak, but they also do have emotions. Taking care of dogs emotional health is also big responsibility  of owner."

I soon realized all this episode was sweet dream.I shared the same with my neighbours  ,husband and family.

Sukarma Thareja 

Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos

📚 Books:
Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

English 1: Making Science Easy
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

English 2: Science of Life and Nature
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

✍️ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1



 

No comments:

featured post

Conference of Dogs

 I live in place where in my neighbour hood many  persons have pet dogs. It so happen,  all my neighbours  have 9-5 job. I am friendly with ...

cofigure popular posts