Papa's home Bath Holy


Two simple  special unique words,

 Lift and delight everyone's mood,

Those words are "Papa's home".


My dear dog start jumping up,

 And down as soon he hears,

 We are going to "papa's home".


My little toddler start smiling,

Begins! speaking in excitement,

 As I park my car in front,

 Of "papa's home".


My elder son is so so happy ,

To meet papa at "papa's home" 

 He enjoys sharing stories ,

And asking questions to papa,

Which no body care to answer .

 

"Papa's home”means there’s another,

 Mature adult affectionate,

In the home to take care ,

Of all of us.


Papa's home” means another pair,

 Of grown-up hard working helping,

 Hands that support me in changing,

 Diaper for my toddler and making,

Ginger masala tea for every member,

 Of home even at any odd hour.


"Papa’s home” means I can exchage,

 Information with papa,

  About my office project unique .

I ask him how his day to day activity,

Was and tell him about mine activity. 


In "papa's home” papa helps me, 

 Cooking dinner ,

How fortunate I am standing near,

 Kitchen slab sipping coffee  , 

While my dear father,

 Is making curry for dinner. 


"Papa's home” means playing indoor,

 Games with the kids on the floor ,

Or throwing balls in every corner,

 Of home here and there.


“Papa's home” give fresh oxygen ,

And new life to all members ,

 Of family all long days.

“Papa's home” is one of my family,

 favorite moments of every day,

I eagerly look forward  to visit my,

 "papa's home "with joy,

It is like taking bath holy ,

In mother Ganga  river ,

With energy positive ,

God bless my "papa's home" .


Sukarma Thareja 




I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–
๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!



No comments:

featured post

Second mom Your Daughter

Daughter has special bond ,   With her father and ,   Nobody can break that strong bond..,   She is second mom to her father.   Even if fath...

cofigure popular posts