Maturity

I teach science in government school.Other day my student Siya said "Madam please guide me about concept of maturity."

 I said "Maturity is not a matter of how old, how smart or how successful you are. It has everything to do with how well you manage walking through fire." 
 Siya said "Madam maturity is not just the ability to have matrialisic things , or not to have specific materialistic things."

 I said "It has to do with one’s abilty to empathize, feel and connect with another human being, and balance one’s passion with compassion." 

 Siya said "Maturity does not necessarily mean that you can support yourself in every each way. But it does mean that you don’t base your peace and happiness on the emotional support, praise, affirmation or approval of others." 

 I said "Maturity has nothing to do with how charming you are or how socially graceful you have made yourself to be; it has much to do with how you handle your own anger, fear, lust, greed, jealousy and other inner demons when you are away from the limelight." 

 Siya said "Maturity does not mean to live one’s life seriously or cautiously all the time; It is also to know when is the time to relax, to forget oneself and dance wildly as if no one is watching." 

 I said "Maturity is not to value what the world values, or to despise what the world despises. It is to see treasure in what the world discards, and magic in what is ordinary."

 Siya said "Maturity is knowing that one does not have to be “perfect” all the time; It has to do with how well we take failure, rejection, betrayal and defeat and learn from them." 

 I said "Maturity is realizing that one does not always have to agree with what everybody else believes in; it is the ability to formulate one’s own opinion, make one’s own decision and having the courage to be different." 

 Siya said "Maturity is not the ability to win many friends or attract many lovers. It is the ability to generate joy and fulfillment from within, without relying on the company of others. Maturity is the ability to enjoy one’s solitude and silence in the darkness of the night 

I said "Siya growing up in circumstances of great hardship can result in a person 1.who is very wise and strong and compassionate. But it can also result in a person 2.who believes in force over negotiation, a person who believes that they must fight tooth and nail to protect themselves, a person who never really trusts anyone." 

 Siya. said"It’s good to have some difficulties in your life, so that you can learn how to strive to overcome them. It’s not really good for a child to grow up in poverty with mentally ill or addicted parents, with no one to look out for them. Some children survive those circumstances and grow mature. Many more are crippled by them and miss chance of becoming mature person." 
 Sukarma Thareja 
 I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
 ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
 My Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 ๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 ๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!

No comments:

featured post

Maturity

I teach science in government school.Other day my student Siya said "Madam please guide me about concept of maturity."  I said ...

cofigure popular posts