Writing Running

 Parallel lines,

I walk,I jog I run,

I run at my own will ,

I run as far as my energy  ,

Allows me to do so,

I look for peaceful place to run,

I avoid to run in crowded places,

Sometimes  I run Marthon ,

Running strengthen my muscles,

It clears my confusion,

I feel light ,energetic and happy after running,

Running chanalises my energy in positive direction ,

It makes me independent  and disciplined.


I am writer,

I am like weaver,

I write when thoughts,

 Get crystallised in my mind,

I put crispy thoughts from mind to paper,

I only need pen/pencil and paper to write,

Writing does not require special equipment,

I may get recognition  ,

I may not get recognition,

  but I write.


Runner and creator run marathon.

Both writer and Runner,

Do activities ,

Without equipment  special,

Runner and writers  doing depend,

 On their own respected wills,

 On their own bodies,

On  their own minds,

 To bolster them respectively .


When you run,

When you write,

Activities  both are parallel ,

Both give you sense of achievement ,

Both heal you mentally  and physically ,

Both bring smile to doer or creator ,

Both bring feeling of happiness ,

Both empower doer or creator.


Runner  walk,jog or run,

Creator read ,think and write breathe ,

Both activities  add positive traits on,

To your personality. 

Please keep writing ,

Please keep running  activity on.


Sukarma Thareja 


Making Science Easy through Poetry & Photos ✨

Science is not boring formulas.
Science is stories, pictures, and poetry that touch the heart.

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home

๐Ÿ‘‰ Visit My Blog:
https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ‘‰ Hindi Ebook "Kishor Chetna":
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‘‰ English Book: Making Science Easy - Photo-Poetry Collection
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

Note: If the blog doesn't open in your country,
please use a VPN or add ?ncr=1 to the blog link.

Thank you for reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป







No comments:

featured post

Old age Quote Sukarma Thareja

In old age sometimes you have one or other physical or mental problems.When you take help from people around to handle the same please do...

cofigure popular posts