Pay Attention to Each Other

I teach science in government school. Our residential society chairperson madam invited marriage counselor to give short talk to woman association of society. 
 Respected Mr Mathur elderly man marriage consellor said, "I am a dairy farmer. I am the largest milk supplier in my district. I earn money by selling milk, and therefore, taking care of the cows is my priority because I know if the cows are healthy and productive, the milk will automatically be good. But if I neglect the cows, the milk production will also be affected." 
 Chairperson of woman association said "As a husband, the most important person in your life should be your wife. Children are just the result of marriage." 
 Counselor sir Mr Mathur said "If you both husband and wife take good care of each other, children of family will be healthy, happy, and well-adjusted. But if you neglect each other, you may face difficulties in the future." 
 He further said "You husband and wife are the foundation of this family. If there is any crack in this foundation, the whole house will collapse. So please make time for each other and prioritize each other. The children will also be fine."“ 
 He further added and said "It is true - if not paid attention to, this magical relationship between husband and wife weakens, paving the way for a broken marriage. Our spouse is our world. Make them feel that way. If you ever have to choose between your spouse and others, always choose your spouse. Give proper love and care to the children, but not at the cost of neglecting each other." 
 Are you also busy in family day to day life.If so please respect every member of your family. Enjoy peace full life. 
 Sukarma Thareja Making Science Easy through Poetry & Photos
 ✨ Science is not boring formulas. Science is stories, pictures, and poetry that touch the heart. 
 ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
 ๐Ÿ‘‰ Visit My Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1 
 ๐Ÿ‘‰ Hindi Ebook "Kishor Chetna": https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
 ๐Ÿ‘‰ English Book: Making Science Easy - Photo-Poetry Collection https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj Note: If the blog doesn't open in your country, please use a VPN or add ?ncr=1 to the blog link. Thank you for reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

No comments:

featured post

Pay Attention to Each Other

I teach science in government school. Our residential society chairperson madam invited marriage counselor to give short talk to woman ...

cofigure popular posts