Are You Good Mom

 Few days back, I was talking to my young friends.

One of my young friend, mother of three cute kids was confused about her life and said " madam I remain so much confused whole day. My kids are driving  me crazy. "

My young friend continued"I don’t feel like a good mom. My kids are making me so much uncomfortable.I’m losing my patience, and every night I wonder how I’ am going to continue  like this."

I said dear friend"your youngest child is small baby. Babies  do cry.That’s how they communicate. Your daughter is toddler.  Toddler do scream some times.Your eldest kid is teenager.Teenagers are in habit of doing complain.They have their own problems."

I further added"Teenage is transition to adult hood.Teenagers  undergo physical and emotional changes.Sometimes they are confused about norms of society.Hence they are not able to concentrate on studies.Thefore my friend  they have multiple issues which they face in life.Many teenagers  do not have enough expression and skill to speak out about their problems."


I further explained her"Sometimes Moms, do mutter ‘for heaven's sake’ under our breath before answering their unique questions. That’s just the way mom talk. But guess what? Dear friend please do understand its better than silence. A house filled with noise, with fighting teens and non-stop questions from younger kids, is a healthy home". 

My friend said"I should truly worry  if  my children are silent. My toddler daughter is too scared to express therself.My teenager son donot talk to me." 

I said dear friend" By the way, kids don’t drive you insane—you were a little crazy to think on those lines."

With my small explanation my young friend understood key points of her uncomfotable levels about her kids.

She at once took big breath.  That moment made her realize, maybe she is doing  okay as a parent.

I further said " dear friend ! you are great and doing well as mother. Please continue mothering your children in right direction.Please do thank almighty God for precious gifts in form of children.These energetic noble souls are part of your life.They are treasure of your life."


Making Science Easy through Poetry & Photos ✨

Science is not boring formulas.
Science is stories, pictures, and poetry that touch the heart.

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home

๐Ÿ‘‰ Visit My Blog:
https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ‘‰ Hindi Ebook "Kishor Chetna":
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‘‰ English Book: Making Science Easy - Photo-Poetry Collection
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

Note: If the blog doesn't open in your country,
please use a VPN or add ?ncr=1 to the blog link.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

featured post

How to Creat Dots in life

 Every action you do in life, You are creating dots, On canvas of your life. With Commitment trait,  Of your personality, You create unique ...

cofigure popular posts