Get Immune Become Warrior

I teach science in government school.I get several messages from my students stating that they have no courage to change the circumstances of their life and therefore, they are suffering. 
 I understand it and here is my submissions Dear students" 
I want to tell all of my dear students —I understand sometimes it is very difficult to change circumstances in which we spend our precious time .If you can't change the circumstances, then increase your immunity to face them. 
Do you know there are many diseases which can't be cured and the doctors advise us only to increase our immunity to avoid them"? I further said "Dear students, life is beautiful. Don't think of ending it just because you are stuck with your miseries. If you can not come out of them, then at least be strong to face them. Find ways to take care of yourself in those odd circumstances." 
 Be a warrior and conquer the world. Lots of best wishes to you all my students.

 Sukarma Thareja 
 Making Science Easy through Poetry & Photos ✨ Science is not boring formulas. Science is stories, pictures, and poetry that touch the heart.
 ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
 ๐Ÿ‘‰ Visit My Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1 
 ๐Ÿ‘‰ Hindi Ebook "Kishor Chetna": https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
 ๐Ÿ‘‰ English Book: Making Science Easy - Photo-Poetry Collection https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj Note: If the blog doesn't open in your country, please use a VPN or add ?ncr=1 to the blog link. Thank you for reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

No comments:

featured post

Get Immune Become Warrior

I teach science in government school.I get several messages from my students stating that they have no courage to change the circumstanc...

cofigure popular posts