Helpless Life

 I am #leading life,


But I am not living my life,


I have been provided,


With #toxin and #nector sweet ,


By almighty  God sweet.


But I am not able to drink,


Nector #sweetened water.


I am controlled,


By many noble souls,


And circumstances #mysterious,


I feel so #helpless,


That I am not able to live life,


Of what I wish to #lead.

Are you also feeling stuck in life if so please work on your skills and move forward.

Sukarma Thareja


Making Science Easy through Poetry & Photos ✨

Science is not boring formulas.
Science is stories, pictures, and poetry that touch the heart.

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home

๐Ÿ‘‰ Visit My Blog:
https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ‘‰ Hindi Ebook "Kishor Chetna":
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‘‰ English Book: Making Science Easy - Photo-Poetry Collection
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

Note: If the blog doesn't open in your country,
please use a VPN or add ?ncr=1 to the blog link.

Thank you for reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป











No comments:

featured post

Proud of Home Maker

  When I am in role of home maker, I miss you my science research lab (SRL)  . Experiment in kitchen have some similarities,  With you my de...

cofigure popular posts