I am teaching science in government school.
Other day my student Ram said "Madam I feel bad as I am compared with other children in my joint family.Something I also compare my self with others."
I said " Ram please never compare yourself to others, because you will only see your own shortcomings and others' strengths. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses; what you see is just one aspect. They are just good at things you are not. Everyone has their own life path, and they are just a moment on your journey. Focus on yourself, recognize your own worth, and this will drive you to move forward more resolutely."
I further said "Ram comparison is a killer to our well-being and self-esteem. We need to stay in our lane. Each of us has our unique journey with its successes, struggles, and failures. Why compare apples and oranges? Take care."
Are you moving in circle of comparison.?Please avoid this habit of comparing oneself with others.It is not going to help you in leading peaceful life.
Sukarma Thareja
write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment