Recycle Wasted Time

 I started working at a young age,

I was yes man of my #administrator,

I got married at a young age,

I was yes man of my head joint #family joint, 

I had no courage to say no at work front,

I would #bulldoze myself with work extra ,

At work and home front.

I was driven by # a world materialistic ,

I was never involved in  efforts serious ,

To learn new skills.


Now I am a mother of two kids,

I now realize how foolish I was,

How much time I wasted in pleasing others,

How #immature I was,

I did not work on improving my skills.


Life is a #gift,

I should chase my #goals,

I regret how much time I wasted,

In doing useless activities,

I only wish alas I could,

 #Recycle my wasted time,

And move forward ,

 With the strength of the same.


No I cannot recycle my wasted time,

A #lesson important I learned.

Now I am strict about my time frame,

Please! friends discipline,

 Yourself concerning time,

This is my sincere # advice,

 To children of a  generation new.


Sukarma Thareja 


I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–
๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!

https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home







No comments:

featured post

Old age Quote Sukarma Thareja

In old age sometimes you have one or other physical or mental problems.When you take help from people around to handle the same please do...

cofigure popular posts