Woman keeps child like state

Mother- How old a woman gets, she always keeps a childlike state. 

 Son - Maa! I know attention makes woman happy, but neglect brings her to tears. 

 Mother-Never try to suppress a woman, because her rebellion can be powerful. 

 Son -maa! woman is is like soft grass, bending gracefully in the breeze of kindness. 

 Mother -For the one who understands woman, she’s easy to deal with.

 Son - I know For the one who opposes woman she become a complex puzzle. 

 Mother -If you want woman love, take care of her. If you want her to stay with you, respect her. 

 Son - Maa! I read famous poet , Shakespeare and he said: “Arguing with an angry woman Is like trying to turn the pages of a newspaper , during a storm. Just embrace her, and she will calm down on her own!” 

 Mother -A man who doesn’t forgive a woman’s small , mistakes can never understand her greatest virtues. 

 Son - Woman wants to live under the shade of a man, not under the weight of his oppression. 

 Mother-A woman was made from a rib near the heart, filled with love, gentleness, and compassion.

 Son -That is for sure maa If a woman’s mind fades, the entire nation’s intellect will fade.

 Mother - Son! -True love is loving woman despite her flaws, not because of her perfections. 

 Son - Yes maa ! woman is treasure of country, empower her and see the magic. 

 Sukarma Thareja
 I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1 My Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 ๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 ๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!

No comments:

featured post

Get Immune Become Warrior

I teach science in government school.I get several messages from my students stating that they have no courage to change the circumstanc...

cofigure popular posts