Writing Power

 I am your amazing skill #writing,


I clarify your logical thinking,


I crystallize your thoughts and feelings,


And put them in #order logical,


When you practice me,


Work on me every day,


I strengthen your #discipline,


And commitments.


I move your thoughts from mind to page,


I make you a popular #identity,


I help you in gaining a new #perspective,


I help you to accept the past and move to the future,


I am #manifestation of state


Of your head and #heart,


I have the power to gradually,


Push you out of your comfort #zone,


I make you #soldier of your #pen

Sukarma Thareja 


Making Science Easy through Poetry & Photos ✨

Science is not boring formulas.
Science is stories, pictures, and poetry that touch the heart.

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home

๐Ÿ‘‰ Visit My Blog:
https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ‘‰ Hindi Ebook "Kishor Chetna":
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‘‰ English Book: Making Science Easy - Photo-Poetry Collection
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

Note: If the blog doesn't open in your country,
please use a VPN or add ?ncr=1 to the blog link.

Thank you for reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

No comments:

featured post

Positive Negative in Life

I am teaching science in government school.   My student Rakhi said "Madam we often talk about positive and negstive in our dst to ...

cofigure popular posts