How to Creat Dots in life

 Every action you do in life,

You are creating dots,

On canvas of your life.


With Commitment trait,

 Of your personality,

You create unique Dots

On canvas of your life

What gets you started ,

With many activities,

Meaningful  in life.


With Persistence  trait ,

Of your personality ,

You make distinct unique dots ,

On canvas of your life,

What keeps you going.


With Consistency  trait,

  Of your personality ,

You make unique dots,

 On canvas of your life

That takes you on path ,

 Of focusing  your goals. 


When you can connect ,

Those dots created, 

By commitment, persistence,

 And consistency in life,

And interpolate and connect 

 Those created dots,

You understand why you did,

 What you did in life.

You can trace salient features,

Of happenings in life.

Sometimes if possible ,

Please do  extrapolate,

These dots of life,

They help you to push,

To come out,

Of comfort zone of life.

They guide you,

They make your vision big.

Sukarma Thareja 


Making Science Easy through Poetry & Photos ✨

Science is not boring formulas.
Science is stories, pictures, and poetry that touch the heart.

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home

๐Ÿ‘‰ Visit My Blog:
https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ‘‰ Hindi Ebook "Kishor Chetna":
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‘‰ English Book: Making Science Easy - Photo-Poetry Collection
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

Note: If the blog doesn't open in your country,
please use a VPN or add ?ncr=1 to the blog link.

Thank you for reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป


No comments:

featured post

Writing Running

 Parallel lines, I walk,I jog I run, I run at my own will , I run as far as my energy  , allows me to do so, I look for peaceful place to ru...

cofigure popular posts