Child Inside is your Treasure

I am a science teacher in a government school. I remember my grandmother used to tell me "My child you will always find a child inside you throughout your life. Please never let this child in you go away."
 At a young age, I never understood my grandma's statement. Now I understand her statement and remember her so much in my life. I always tell my students "Everyone starts as simple #innocent child. You are again a child in old age. As you are dependent in some form or other for your day-to-day activities. " 

 Rakesh my student said, "How does one manage life between initial childhood and childhood nearing the end of life"? 
 I say "Dear students in between these above-mentioned stages you hide your childness. You become a responsible person for your created family. You have to let go of many negative #emotions to run your family. And as you remain busy doing a good job at work front."

 I further said " Dear students you have to sacrifice many things to let your life be meaningful and wonderful. This time is really #stressful. With your hardworking dedication and positive attitude you can make it meaningful." 
 I further added"Dear student most important in life is to let child #inside you come out to play now and then. This inside child in you when play outside, # energises your life. Makes you creative in life.Thibringsng #priceless joy to life." 

 Rakesh said, " Madam how to make child inside active." I said " There are many small activities you can perform to let the child inside you come out. I am listing small activities examples to help you understand the same." 
 1. Dancing while doing chores. 
 2. Singing in the shower. 
 3. Adding a touch of creativity to your work like storytelling to kids or family. 
 4. Creative writing also helps the child inside you come and enjoy. 
 These small acts can make a significant difference in reconnecting you with your inner child. My students were happy to learn this small helpful knowledge. I found many students who were preparing for the JEE examination started doing creative writing.
 Students said, " Thanks madam for helping us to come out of stress by making children inside us active."
 Students in my class had enough energy to fight stress. I as a teacher was happy to see my students with enough energy to fight stress of a competitive national exam. Even I found the little child inside me was happy.
 In digital language we can say "The child inside is a unique APP inside you that helps you come outside of stress and difficult situations in life."

 Your inner child addresses patterns of behavior and emotional responses that stem from your childhood
 Moral -Always keep the child inside you remain active and safe. Understanding and connecting with your inner child can help you understand yourself better. https://www.sciencerhymes.com.au/blog Sukarma Thareja
 I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos
 ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1 
 ๐Ÿ“š My Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 ๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 ๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading! Sukarma Thareja at Thursday, August 13, 2026
  Post a Comment 

No comments:

featured post

With one Arrow kill Three Birds

Help Write an Email Contact Us Chat With Us How It Works Getting Started Policy Account Earning Creation Stats Forgot Password Logout Toggle...

cofigure popular posts