Maths of not Being Happy

 In my dream, I met some of my old friends. During the conversation, I found each of them is in a different  #profession and each of them is #unhappy for some reason or other. Since I have been a maths teacher. 


I tried to summarise my #dream experience  in the form of a summary of #equations which I am listing below in form of  equations.



My friends in 

College  

Unhappy due to #placement --(1)

: Corporate jobs   

Unhappy due to #work load----(2)

  

government  job

Unhappy because  due to #corruption----(3)

My friends in

 sports   :

Unhappy due to #neoptism----(4)

   Higher studies :

Unhappy due to Low #stipend ---(5)

Some friends are not happy with their love life   ----(6)

Unhappy due to #inter caste marriage 

---(7)

My unemployed friends

Unhappy due to

Issues like politics, power abuse,  parental and #societal pressure frustrate people----(8)

This dream made me to think hard but I soon realised its is time for me to go for school assignments.

Moral- It is OK if we are unhappy in life for something or other. But to remain peaceful in life we must appreciate what we have and let go of what we do not have.

Are you also unhappy as particular thing X you do mot possess.?Please be grateful for things you have i your life.


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!







No comments:

featured post

Maths of not Being Happy

 In my dream, I met some of my old friends. During the conversation, I found each of them is in a different  #profession and each of them is...

cofigure popular posts