Unique Maths of Relationships



I am a teacher in a government school.


I have many #friends who are teaching different subjects in my school. Some of them are my very good friends. At professional and 'personal levels. Some of them are just my friends. I #respect all of them.


Similarly, in my family, I am friendly with all of my sister-in-laws. I am also friendly with all the respected ladies in my  # neighborhood.


I wish to maintain a good relationship with all of them. I do not want to show them that I am #superior to them in any way. At the same time, I wish my friends would never feel superior to me in any way. I just want a good relationship with each of them till the last 'breath of my life. I do not believe in a degree of superiority or #inferiority complex in any sort of relationship #bridge.

Sometimes in my family Some relative(female) talk irrelevant  issues to me.I avoid the same to make bond of my relationship of same strength  as before.I agree it requires lot of patience  but I do it as this the way out.In terms of Mathematics language this is the only solution. to my problems which has unique boundaries 

I simply respect all my relationship bridges. That gives me a lot of happiness and #pleasure when I happen to meet any one of my friends.

Do you believe in saving relationship  bridges if so act with wisdom as it takes fraction of second to broke relationship  bridge.Please also see to it that no body take your this merit in negative sense and try to exploit it.

Moral - Maintaining good bridges in every relationship gives one #peaceful life.


https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!








I

No comments:

featured post

Micro Joys

  My dear mother usedc to o tell me small little #stories at bedtime. They were so exciting that I used to ask many questions to her. Some q...

cofigure popular posts