I am a science teacher in government school.I said " Dear Asha you are a maths teacher. Look dear you are trackling problem in wrong way. 1st step to your problem is that first you know your worth. If possible work on your personality and increase your #skills. Then next step to follow is to find a man worthy of you. Not the other way round that making you(woman that is you) worthy of man. I hope you understand this."
I further said "To make yourself worthy Asha please build high integrity in your personality. Please treat others with respect. Please try your best to have purposeful qualities and make healthy relationships in family.Contribute to your community by doing positive activities. All these activities can enhance your sense of value."
Asha and her family understood the concepts and worked seriously on their purposeful skills.Asha worked and contributed to community services and enhanced her sense of value.
Asha and her family understood where they were going wrong in handling problem. Within four months dear Asha found man worthy of her. She is happily married now.
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!
Alumnus IITK
India
No comments:
Post a Comment