I am science teacher in government school. I am incharge of co curricular activities of my school.
One of my student subodh asked me " Madam how to lead a #peaceful life."
I said "dear Subodh to lead peaceful life best is to live in #present. please do not concentrate much on #past and #future. Living in the present is the key to live a peacefull life. "
I further said "When you are leading life, you are experiencing two type of emotions good and bad. Common myth Is if you are enjoying your good emotions that means you are #enhancing your life. Work you do with those emotions sound #productive. But According to me in reality it is more risky .You will soon realize following #passion or interest in life is risky. You're not enhancing your life. So called #bad emotions if you work with them, they teach you hardest #lesson of life and you become wiser and enhance your life.
I concluded
There are several steps you can take to better yourself every day.
1. Set goals which are with in your reach and work towards them consistently.
2. Self-care is must and make time for activities that bring you joy and relaxation.
3. Make good habit to practice gratitude and focus on the positive aspects of your life.
4. Another point which is to be taken care is that in difficult circumstances please do not loose heart. Find out best possible solution for same.That will make you stronger and will enhance your life.
Moral : Don't be afraid to live your life by being yourself. You can break through problems of your mind by your life style and live #peaceful life.
Setting achievable goal in life is good practice to work on.Work towards your goal with hard work and dedication . In difficult circumstances find out best possible solution.Three points mentioned above help in enhancing life.
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment