Life is juggling of our thoughts,feelings and imagination.Every one has unique personality and distinct thoughts.
When I was young I used to share my thoughts with my respected mother. My mother taught me how with meager money in hand one can lead good and peaceful life. Her thought provoking statements used to impact my thoughts.
Now as teacher I say to my students ” Always keep posutive thoughts in mind. Never let negative thoughts come near you.”
In my journey as teacher many students share with me their thoughts.
One student said” Madam sometimes I get stuck in negativd thoughts because of surrounding in which I live.Then I at once remember you madam.Your statement in class that always keep positive thoughts that save me from negativity in life”
I said ” Dear students our thoughts have the power to transform us; what we focus on often becomes a part of who we are. “
In my school one of my good students is taking private tutions at home to settle his lower financial conditions. He teaches so well that whole city has praise for him. This all is possible because his focus is on good teaching. His positive thoughts, which elevate him and lead to his growth and success. All this has become part of his personality.
Once good students are recognized for good teaching by city, they start attracting good students and eminent citizen of city.They have different feelings in their heart . Their feelings are equally influencial —they act like magnets, drawing people and situations that align with their emotional state.
Further more their imagination is the seed of creation.Their imagination allows them to creat possibilities beyond their current circumstances and take the steps necessary to bring those visions to life.
I know one of my student who still does private coaching in Mathematics in my city. He has opened good #library in his house. Many students get benefit from his thought provoking contribution to pool of knowledge.
Friends please do remember there is good and powerful connection between thought, emotion, and imagination. These connections become internal #forces of person’s personality .Through those forces person can mold external world
Moral -It is your life and your choice that how to mold your thoughts, feelings and imagination so that you could contribute to external world.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/296645246431
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos 📸📖
🌐 Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
📝 Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
My Books:
🇮🇳 Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
🇺🇸 English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
🇺🇸 English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
💡 Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
🙏 Thank you for reading!
Comments