My Different Forms Have tasks to cut out

was sleeping,

In my sleep,

 Liquid x came into my dreams.

In clear loud voice said he,

I have many forms,

I love my all forms,

When I fall from sky,

People call me rain,

When I go toward sky,

 I am called as steam, 

When I get frozen and fall,

 From sky,

 I am called as hailstone,

When I am present on parts of plant,

 I am called dew drops,

When I am extracted from parts,

Of plant I am called ittra/perfume,

When I am fresh in #nature,

And is surrounded  by #land,

 I am called lake,

When I am in fresh form,

 And start #flowing I am called river,

When I have #boundries I create life,

When my bounries have no limits,

 I take form of weapon of destructions,

When I fall down from eyes,

 I am called tears,

When I come out of skin,

 I am called perspiration,

When I touch feet of almighty,

And start flowing, 

People consider me as format,

Of liquid  containing #energy of God ,

Madam these are my forms important, 

I am very fortunate,

I have different  tasks to cut out,

 I feel pride in serving humanity.


Since you are a teacher madam ,

 I request you to make your students,

 Familiar with my each form.


I realised  it is a dream,

And its time for me to go to school,

Taking #inspiration  from my dream,

I taught my students different  forms,

 Of essential liquid/ water,

Which makes  impact big,

In our day to day life.


 Thank you chemical  gentelman x, 

For coming in my dream,

 And inspiring me to impart knowledge,

About you,

A chemical useful and essential  to life.

https://www.amazon.com/Making-Science-Easy-Poetry-Collection-ebook/dp/B09777MG33

Sukarma Thareja 

I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home

๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

My Books:

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry

https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1

๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!


















No comments:

featured post

Two Paths Unique

  I am teaching science  in government  school.I met my student  Madhur at bus stop. Madhur looked confused and said " Madam my parents...

cofigure popular posts