Two Paths Unique

 

I am teaching science  in government  school.I met my student  Madhur at bus stop.

Madhur looked confused and said " Madam my parents  have fixed my marriage. I am not able to decide  what path to follow after marriage.

I said "Dear Madhur you will have two paths to follow  after marriage"


1.You can do what your mother did that is  care about your previous generations: To be a random character of the story, do what they did, impress your in-laws, and de-prioritize your ambitions, wants and desires.


2. You can take care of your next generation: Focus on yourself as an individual, be the lead character of the story and set a benchmark to your kids.

What you choose makes all the difference.

I further  said "To follow 2nd path you have to come out of your comfort zone.It is possible  you may not get support  from your in laws family. I request  you to for go about support from family.Please build your own path and never hesitant  to take help when ever needed."

Moral- Family you create is very important.   It is good to make efforts  for well being  of created family. At the same time  well being of creator(you) is equally important.

Sukarma Thareja 


I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home

๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

My Books:

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry

https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1

๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!

No comments:

featured post

Two Paths Unique

  I am teaching science  in government  school.I met my student  Madhur at bus stop. Madhur looked confused and said " Madam my parents...

cofigure popular posts