When I was in school my parents taught me that activities like dance music and drama are #waste of time. I used to wonder how come it is so. Unfortunately I never got proper answer of my question.
When I joined #B. Ed degree course in college, I found that co-curricular activities make you smart in other #aspects of life which you do not cover in pure academic #curriculum.
After joining teaching at college, I found my friends not only are smart in academic activities they are smart in co-curricular activities also. I did realize it is #management of time, which my friends are good at. They spent a lot of time in activities other than academic activities. They are street smart. Participating in that endeavor they gained many #leadership skills which are so important to make them go #forward in life.
I tell my students "Dear students co-curricular activities provide you with opportunities to explore interests, develop skills, and in process help in your personal growth beyond the traditional #classroom setting."
Ramesh asked" Madam can my life be good if I just concentrate on co co-curricular activities of school and somehow don't concentrate on academic activities. "
I further said "Dear student focusing solely on co-curricular activities can offer benefits like skill development and personal growth, but generally these activities are not sufficient for all round development and successful life." .
A balanced approach that includes academics, career-oriented skills, and real-world experience is typically more beneficial.
Moral- You must try to learn #skills, whenever you get a chance to do so.
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!
Sukarma Thareja
Alumnus IITK
India
No comments:
Post a Comment