The other day I was talking to my old students. One student asked, "Madam which is the most valuable quality  of a good teacher."?

I said, "Creativity is the most valuable quality of a good teacher."

Rajesh said, "Yes madam the tendency to generate  ideas useful in problem-solving and communication with others is a big positive point of a good teacher."

I said" Dear student good teachers put creativity into transforming their ideas imagination and dreams into reality. "

I further said "Dear students our district organizes many educational workshops and conferences for teachers and students. Students of classes eleven and twelve avoid attending educational conferences. They have the pressure of academic curriculum on them. They think attending the educational  conferences  and workshops is a waste of time."


I further said " Friends I agree students have pressure on them to learn subjects like physics, chemistry and mathematics as they wish to appear for JEE. But attending educational workshops gives them #opportunities to learn new ideas for creative activities which make their analytical power #strong."

One student said "Yes madam creativity comes from mixing different #ideas. That's why new ideas often come from meeting diverse groups. This type of platform where students come from diverse backgrounds is only possible in conferences.   Therefore we must take opportunity and develop our creativity skills. This will help us in the long run of life for achieving higher goals in #professional -personal life.

I said, " Friends even true #democracy also works where people from diverse backgrounds come together and try to develop #national policies which are good for the country."

Moral -Opinions taken from diverse groups always give the best results. As there is creativity beneath every #thought.


https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/296645246431


https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home

https://www.amazon.in/Making-Science-Easy-Poetry-Collection-ebook/dp/B09777MG33


Moral-Creativity opens the mind of each person in society. It broadens perspectives of society and can help individuals overcome prejudices.


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!