I Am a science teacher in a government school. Radha and Suman were good students in my class.

Radha and her family were socially well #connected. It so happened Radha was able to fill out the national #scholarship exam through the website on the internet. But Suman, poor girl #failed to submit the form for the same scholarship exam, because of some technical #shortcomings in her computer. Suman was hurt deeply for the same. She had a hard #grudge in her mind for the same happening. I requested Suman please let things go. You can't change what happened.

Meanwhile, the school got information for another scholarship national test. Radha and Suman both filled out forms and based on interview, both got #selected for the scholarship. I said, "I am happy, Suman you kept #courage, believed in your #destiny and you chose not to let this happening to change you in negative direction."

I further said "I am happy, Suman you did not let pain overcome you. You had put brave front. Yes, I agree some things hurt us deeply bring us down, and tempt us to hold onto grudges. But let those things go. You can’t change what happened, but you can choose not to let it change you. Don’t allow pain to define who you are."

Suman said" Madam of course! I suffered setbacks from negative happening in my life. As advised by you madam I kept a positive #attitude learned from my experience and sought new opportunities in life."

Moral: Pains do come in life.Face challenges with courage. But rise above pain.

https://www.amazon.in/Making-Science-Easy-Poetry-Collection-ebook/dp/B09777MG33


 Sukarma Thareja

I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!