People Who Left Scar on you

 I am a science teacher in a government school. I had a very good student Rakesh in my class. He always wanted to clear the #JEE examination. He was a bright student. He used to get reasonably good marks in Physics,  Chemistry and Mathematics. I was sure he would clear JEE with #flying colors. 


Somehow it so happened  Rakesh was not able to clear JEE with a good rank. He was not happy. His family was #disappointed. Social pressures were very much on him and his family.  I was sad for him.


After four years students told me "Madam Rakesh is doing very well in his # career. I wrote a mail to Rakesh expressing  my #happiness  for his career success."


Once Rakesh came to my house. He  said, " I want to give some lessons to people who had put #scar on my #heart when I could not clear JEE with good rank."


I said "Dear Rakesh you are doing so good in life. People who gave a scar to your heart will see #themselves,  you are living a better life than them. Please do not #waste time on them. Dear student we live life once only. It is for people who gave you scars to see they have lost. Let them know they #helped you in a good way"


Moral- Be careful with your words. Harsh and negative words can haunt some people.


https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/296645246431


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1



No comments:

featured post

People Who Left Scar on you

 I am a science teacher in a government school. I had a very good student Rakesh in my class. He always wanted to clear the #JEE examination...

cofigure popular posts