I am a school teacher in school. Ratan was one of my good, #sharp and hardworking students. He was very good at maths. Unfortunately, his #communication skills in #english were poor. His communication in Hindi was good. He knew his this #limitation. But despite my request. Ratan was not able to #improve his English communication skills. When students from other schools used to come for some competition etc. to our school. Ratan was not able to #impress them, therefore he was left behind in the #core circle of #bright students by his friends.
Ratan somehow understood the game. He stopped #chasing his friends (students of his school). He started # participating in programming competitions. Held at the district level. He learned C plus (programming language)by himself. He started winning those competitions. Gradually students started realising his #worth. Students who used to #ignore Ratan now started #respecting him.
One day Raten came to my class and informed me about his achievement in the competition. I was very happy for him.
Ratan said "Madam biggest #achievement for me is because of this I am being respected by my friends. They have #accepted me now as part of their group."
I said "Ratan I am happy for you. You are working on your skills. Your friends now include you in your circle."
Moral: The best is to stop chasing people, instead work on your skills
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment