Set your boundries for self respect

I am teaching science  in government  school.

My student Raju said "Madam boundaries are not like walls; they help you have better relationships. If something bothers you, speak up! Staying quiet can make people think you’re okay with it."

I said "Dear student your feelings are important, and you should be listened to. If someone doesn’t respect your boundaries, it shows they don’t really respect you, and that’s not love. Bridging  relationship strong is going to be difficult  exercise."

 I further  said "Always remember to value your own independence. You are a complete person before being a partner. A strong relationship means you grow together while still being yourself."

Raju said "Madam individual independence  is very important  in healthy relationship  bridge.If some people do not respect your boundaries, some how you must spell out the same."

I said "Dear student self-respect is very important. Show people how to treat you by setting limits on what you will accept."

I further said " Dear student every mathematical  problem has boundry conditions one must follow the same to get meaningful solution."

Raju said "Madam  you are right, when establishing relationship  bridge both sides should clearly define their boundary  conditions and at the same time both should be clear and must respect about boundary conditions of each other .This process is best way to build trust in relationship. "


Are you building relationship  bridge?If yes please concentrate  on boundary conditions of both parties involved  in building  relationship. 


Sukarma Thareja 


Sukarma Thareja

I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–


๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home

๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1


๐Ÿ“š My Books:

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW


๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry

https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj


๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060


๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1

๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!



















No comments:

featured post

Hidden Wisdom

 I was asleep. One alien soul came into my dreams. He said, "I have something to share with you madam which of course  is personal....

cofigure popular posts