I am a science teacher in a government school.
I had one student Radha in my class. Her way of dressing up was not neat. Sometimes she will come to school without properly tucking her hair. Despite my many requests, she will not care for my tips to remain #tidy.
Other female students were very particular about their tidy habits. But somehow Radha was never able to pick up those important tips for remaining tidy in #life.
Radha said” Madam you don’t realize that I do not have a mother. My father helps me a lot in household activities. I have to push myself so much at home front so that I can come to school in time. Madam my father also goes to the office. We do not have a washing machine at home therefore washing clothes itself is a big #assignment for me. Therefore dear madam I try my best to follow your #advice, and I am working very seriously to come to your #expectations regarding my clean look."
I said ” Dear Radha I do understand your work load but there are certain things that are to be kept as a priority in life. You can’t give these excuses to everyone, or you can not say that I do not get #time to do so."
I further said ” Dear Radha please come out of your comfort zone of being tidy to a lesser degree which is not accepted in society anymore. Please give my advice a little thought if possible. I am sure you will soon learn #tricks on how to maintain tidy looks”
I observed Radha gradually started improving in her, tidiness degree. It was a slow progress, but progress was there. Gradually my other friends and teachers of my school noticed the change in Radha. I was so happy for my student Radha.
I did self talk” Mother is such a great treasure. She teaches her child how to prioritize essential activities in life. Her teachings are a treasure for her children. But the question is when you are without a mother who will help the child for same."
My friend Karuna said "It is so difficult to live without a mother. "
My student Radha was a living example of the same. I wish I could tell the same to my other students also. But alas it was not possible in the tight schedule of school”.
In my heart, as a teacher, I was happy that I could #contribute a bit to my student life. God bless my dear student Radha.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/296645246431
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment