Mangoes soaked in water

Small soaking Jesture 
 I am summer fruit , 
 I am delicious king of fruits ,
 Along with lovely taste, 
 I contain many nutrients wonderful. 
 People soak me in water , 
 For at least half an hour, 
 Before consuming me, It's not a tradition, 
 Many health benefits , 
 Associated with my soaking . 
 I contain phytic acid , 
 It is anti-nutrient and, Damages health , 
 When I go into the body human,
 I hinder the absorption of nutrients. Friends Remedy is to soak me, 
 In water for half an hour to reduce,
 The level of phytic acid, Present in me. 

 Soaking also increases, 
 My hydrating properties, 
 Which can be very beneficial for summer.

 Harmful pesticides and fertilizers , 
 Present on my peels, 
 Can go to human body , 
 While they eat me,
 Also get cleaned With me soaking in water.
 Therefore friends soak me 
 for at least half an hour 
 Before eating; in water 
 Guess dear who am I, 
 Yes right I am your,
 favorite delicious Summer fruit mango. 
 Friends come and all, 
 Do one jesture small , Soak me in water for , Half an hour, Before eating me , 
 And enjoy my taste, delicious . 
 Sukarma Thareja Sukarma Thareja I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1 
 ๐Ÿ“š My Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 ๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 ๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading! Sukarma Thareja at Monday, August 24, 2026 Share

No comments:

featured post

Mangoes soaked in water

Small soaking Jesture   I am summer fruit ,   I am delicious king of fruits ,  Along with lovely taste,   I contain many nutrients wonder...

cofigure popular posts